Luoghi di interesse
Avarua District, Cook Islands
Rarotonga International Airport
What a way to start your holiday with a picturesque view like this.
Only 9.8km from the airport until you are relaxing with us at the Daydreamer.
Ara Tapu Road
Open 24/7 for your convenience.
Close by for your supplies and that must needed ice cream on a hot day.
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Cafes & Restaurants
With so many choices to dine on Rarotonga, here are a few of our favourites from cheap eats to fine dining
- Vaima Restaurant
- Little Polynesian
- Kai & Co
- Lazy Trout
- Trader Jacks
- Muri Night Market - Tue, Wed, Thur, Sun, 5pm onwards
- 21.3 Vaiana's Bar & Bistro
- Island Platters
Vaimaanga, Cook Islands
Tours & Adventure
The beauty of Rarotonga is you can do as little or as much as you want. If you are into a bit of adventure check these places out.
- Koka Lagoon Cruises https://www.kokalagooncruises.com/
- Raro Buggy Tours https://www.rarobuggytours.com/
- Raro Safari Tours https://www.rarosafaritours.com/
- Go Local Cook Islands https://www.golocalcookislands.com/
- Storeytellers Eco Bike Tours https://www.storytellers.co.ck/
- Tumutoa Tours https://tumutoatours.com/
- Discover Marine and Wildlife Eco Centre Cook Islands https://www.discoverecocentre.com/
- Raro Reef Sub
- Wahoo Fishing Charters http://wahoofishingcharters.net/
- Maunga Tours https://maungatours.com/
- Extreme Fishing Charters https://www.extremefishingrarotonga.com/
- KiteSUP Water Sports Centre https://www.kitesup.co/