Rarotonga Daydreamer Resort located in the village of Viamaanga, 10kms from the Rarotonga International airport and 12kms to the main township of Avarua.
Catering for those who like a bit of privacy in a quiet relaxed atmosphere we have 6 rooms variying from a one bedroom deluxe with an outdoor shower and bath, to a larger 3 bedroom apartment catering for the whole family.
A 2 minute walk to the beach and all apartments are spacious with a private patio, pool views and a communal BBQ.
Set amongst lush tropical gardens, all apartments boast a fully equipped kitchen and an open-plan living area with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a bluetooth radio. Each has a private bathroom.
Complementarty breakfast on your first morning consists of a yoghurt parfait, jam and home baked bread.
Free snorkeling gear and kayaks are available for you to enjoy in the crystal clear lagoon.
You can learn traditional Rarotongan dancing, take a cultural village tour or go on a diving trip, all of which can be arranged by us.\\
Check out out 'Whats Happening' tab to see what events are on in the Cook Islands.
We are happy to meet you the airport and transfer you back to the Daydreamer, $20 NZD per person payable to driver on arrival. Please forward your flight details so we can greet you.
- Rates are quoted in NZD
- Rates are per apartment per night.
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
- Check in to Rarotonga Daydreamer Resort and grounds 2 pm and check out from Rarotonga Daydreamer Resort and grounds 10.00 am
- As we do not have a luggage storage facility, no luggage will be held in care.
Early Arrival and Late Departures
- An early check-in / late check-out may be available on request, if available and will be confirmed. Please be aware many of the flights into/out of Rarotonga leave early morning or late evening.
- Scheduled arrivals to the island prior to 9.00 am are considered as the first night. 2nd night starts at 2 pm
Payments and bookings
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm your stay.
- A deposit may be made by credit card MasterCard or Visa or into a NZ account.
- Total balance will be charged one month prior to arrival.
- Cancellations must be emailed.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less 30% admin fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of your stay will be charged your total stay amount.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover those unexpected circumstances.